Waterproof Seat Cover Benefits
WHY WOULD A RIDER WANT A WATERPROOF SEAT COVER?
- Many OEM seats are not waterproof. Even the seats constructed of waterproof materials have stitched areas that can leak.
- Leather is adversely affected by rain, sun and water absorbsion. This process will age, dry out and crack leather.
- Many riders purchase expensive custom leather seats. Sun and rain take its toll on these rather quickly.
- Many riders will offer that they use a rain suit and do not need a waterproof seat cover. While that’s true during the ride, the seat foam will be absorbing water during the entire time. The problem is the next day that motorcycle seat will still be wet and damp; which is not at all comfortable for the rider. Additionally, most seats will take days to fully dry resulting in a wet seating surface for the rider long after the rain suit is packed away. All this is avoided simply and easily with the SPLITWEIGHT™ cover.
- In changeable conditions, the cover can be left in place with no damage to the seat. When the sun returns, simply remove the cover.
Few things can ruin a road trip like a waterlogged seat that takes days to fully dry. Thirty seconds to install the SPLITWEIGHT™ waterproof seat cover ensures a dry seat for the rider after the rain suit gets packed away.
INSIST ON A GENIUNE SPLITWEIGHT™ WATERPROOF SEAT COVER
SPLITWEIGHT™ WATERPROOF SEAT COVER TALKING POINTS!
- 100% waterproof fabric
- Stretchable for a true custom fit
- Material remains waterproof as it stretches
- Up to 400% stretching capability
- Extremely lightweight and packable
- Manufactured in the USA
- Sun and UV resistant
- Basic black color – goes with any color bike or custom paint job
- Guaranteed for one full year
- Fabric tested in accordance with ISO 9001 requirements
- Only available from KOF, LLC